Here are some helpful hints:
- You do NOT have to use PayPal on STRIDER™. You can just enter a credit card.
- Make sure to click thru until you view the words “Your Payment Has Been Sent”
Don’t believe the header that reads “Your Payment Summary.” The words do NOT mean your credit card has been charged! Your entry + payment is not submitted until you get a STRIDER Entry #.
- The email I used keeps trying to get me to login to my PayPal account. On the right side, click Continue without logging in. If it just keeps asking you to login, clear your cache or use a different browser.
- The best browsers to use are Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Do not use MS Edge browser, sorry. We’ll have a solution for MS Edge deployed shortly.
- Clear the cache on your browser. We have several articles on how to clear your cache for the various ones out there.
- Try a different browser if you don’t see the option “Pay with Credit or Debit card”