Strider's Custom Activity Wizard enables you to fully customize class selections & levels offered for your shows, clinics, and more, then accept digital registrations & payment directly from riders.
Many of our Organizers use the Custom Activity Wizard to offer specialty classes at their horse shows, or offer more specific selections for riders to choose from when entering their events.
Do note: only StriderPay™ registrations may be accepted for activities posted with the “Custom Activity" Wizard. We do not support Payment by Check entries for custom announcements. Riders must pay you either the full entry fee or a deposit at the time of registration in order to submit details.
The Custom Activity Wizard is Easy to Use:
1. Log Into Your Member Account
- From the Organizer Corner Menu on left, & Select <Custom Activity>
2. Name Your Own Selections
- Fill out the selection fields & inventory caps
- However, rather than selecting the auto-suggestions you may name your own. Want to offer a “Joker’s Wild Jump-off”? Or a “Catered Tuesday Lunch”? No problem.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: For equestrian services like board, virtual lessons, shoeing, hay: Make it an “Audit Fee” type selection. That will remove the horse name requirement at checkout.
3. Complete the Form
After you’ve named your classes & services, The form builder will prompt you through the screens via <Next>
COVID-19 Update: You can Skip below steps and simply <Publish> after Step 3.
4. Save As Template:
Once finished, make sure to click <SAVE AS TEMPLATE> before you publish. That way you can reuse it for your next show or clinic.
5. Post From Template
You’ll post from a custom template the same way you do from a normal template.
- Navigate to your Templates .
- Click the <Post> button
- Make changes & publish as you would normally.
To Wrap it Up
Custom Activities can be a great way to engage your community of equestrians.
Combined with our StriderFastEntry™ & StriderPay™ products, custom activities are an incredibly convenient way to collect complete rider entries fast for your venue’s clinics or shows. And THAT translates into increased revenue for your business.