Our StriderPay™ product enables you to easily collect rider payments online and have the funds directly deposited in your PayPal account, without incurring merchant fees.
Make life even more convenient- you can automatically transfer your PayPal balance each night to your bank account by signing up for PayPay’s Auto Sweep Feature. It’s easy and fast- we recommend it for all STRIDER Organizers!
Here’s how to set up up Auto Sweep:
1.) Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account. You’ll need to have a quick 5 minute call with their Support Team to activate. (It’s painless, trust us.)
2.) Once logged into your PayPal account( via desktop) go to https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us
- Scroll to the bottom of page
- Choose the Call Us option. PayPal will generate a unique phone number and passcode on the screen- use this # to quickly identify yourself to them.
- When you reach a human, simply ask for “Auto Sweep” to be enabled on your account.
3.) PayPal will flip a switch on their end to allow you to see the option enabled on your account.
The PayPal rep will walk you through these steps:
- Click <Profile< beside “Log Out” and select Profile and settings.
- Click <My Money>.
- Click <Set> near “Automatic transfers.”
- Click <Edit>.
- Click <Yes>, select the bank you want your money transferred to, and click <Save>.
That’s it! You’ll collect funds from riders through STRIDER and have them automatically deposited into your bank account.