In just 3 quick steps, you can start using StriderPay™ to collect riders charge card payments for your activities.
- Sign up for a PayPal account
- Confirm your email address with PayPal
- Enter your PayPal account on the Strider “Create Announcement” Form and publish your activity.
Warning: You MUST complete Step 2 with PayPal before you start using StriderPay™ . If you do not, PayPal WILL charge you processing fees on rider payments and/or block deposits into your account.
Let’s avoid fees! Here’s how to confirm your email address with PayPal
- Log into your PayPal Account
- Click Profile next to “Log out” and select Profile and settings.
- In the email section click the Confirm this email link under your unconfirmed email address.
- Check your email – PayPal will send you a confirmation message with a link to click
- Click the Confirm your email button to complete the confirmation process.
You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password and the confirmation process will be complete.
If you have problems confirming via email, call PayPal Customer Support at 888-221-1161. They will confirm it manually for you.
Once your email address is confirmed, you are considered a “Verified” Business Account. You can accept payments via StriderPay™ and the full money you receive will show in your PayPal balance.