USEF Approved Software Provider- Entry System Level 1
Strider is approved in the top tier as an Entry System Level 1 USEF Approved Software. Our entry system has been granted access to query the USEF database and to verify and flag data that would prevent entries from being submitted with errors. This saves both riders and organizers time in having to correct information at the event. This integration has created more robust capabilities on the Strider platform.
Strider Platform Capabilities Include:
- Mobile friendly online show entry
- Credit card processing - pay with online entry, pay at the show, or both.
- Self-serve dashboard for riders
- Electronic document library in Rider dashboard – coggins, passports, immunization record, waivers, etc
- Integrated with USEF to validate data
- Integrated with FEI to validate data
- Integrated with affiliates to validate data (USHJA, USDF, AHHS, AMHA, ARHPA, ASHA, UPHA, WDAA)
- Organizer dashboard access anytime and anywhere from mobile or desktop
- Easy show setup – use our templates or create your own.
- Create templates for repeatable events creation
- Shows published directly to the internet – stand alone web pages increase SEO and visibility
- Downloadable and exportable reports - PDF, Word, Excel and other formats.
- Refund capability from the organizer back to the rider
- Payment splits - post rider payments to up to 5 sources - clinician, caterer, venue, feed/bedding, ect
- Invoice and entry email sent to owner, rider or trainer.
- Check management in Organizer dashboard
- eMail list management for easy export into eMail campaign programs
- Runs on Windows, MAC, and Mobile platforms.