Strider forms are optimized to ensure that organizers receive 100% of the funds they want and to track payments received by additional external funding sources (e.g. check or PayPal deposits) after the participant is already registered.
So what's happening when you've created your event, you click Submit/Publish, and you receive the error message - "Please check the following areas. Payment Methods. Thank You."
Let's walk through an example for a clinic with a $1000 entry fee and you've elected to take a $250 deposit to reserve a spot.
Now you complete the Policies / Payment Information area in the form.
You add your Business PayPal account information and click "Submit/Publish" and you receive this error message.
What did you MISS??? Strider forms have logic built in that says:
- As an organizer for the event, you want an entry fee ($1000 in this example).
- When a participant registers you gave them the option of making a down payment/ deposit to reserve their space ($250 in this example).
- As the organizer, you would like to collect the additional payment at some point in time ($750 for the remaining balance).
- As the organizer, in the organizer registration report you would like to see which participants are paid in full and which have balances due.
- So before you Submit/Publish the event, Strider's form wants you, as the organizer, to tell the event registrants how they should submit the balance of the payment due.
- So you must complete the following fields: Have Riders/Auditors mail a check for remainder payable to: ENTER NAME OF CHECK PAYABLE TO and the At Address: ENTER WHERE THEY SHOULD MAIL CHECKS.
- Entering information in these 2 data fields will remove the form conflict since Strider's form now knows your events additional payment should be sent to your organization at this address.
Now, you can click Submit/Publish and your event will publish successfully.