If you have your email address linked to your PayPal account. It will do one of two things:
- It will force you to sign into your PayPal account.
- Allow you to check out as a Guest
Your choices are:
- Sign in to your PayPal account and continue your transaction.
- Use an email address not associated with a PayPal account.
- Click Continue and check out as a guest.
- If you get the continuous circle of PayPal forcing you to login.
- Clear your browser cache and start your transaction again.
- You may have reached the PayPal dollar transaction limit of PayPal's Guest Checkout. Try using another credit card not associated with your PayPal account.