Entering an event is simple. Select your event, complete the registration form, and pay. If you are a member, registering is even easier when you create and save profiles for you and your horse.
1. Login or create your Strider account.
- This saves your entry to your account for future reference.
- Allows you to save rider and horse profiles.
- Upload and store documents including coggins and immunization records which are AUTOMATICALLY added to your entry when selecting a saved profile.
- Adds you to our Strider Rewards perks for savings on partner products and giveaways.
2. Locate an event on the calendar and click Register or Attend/Audit
3. Complete your registration form.
- If you have saved rider and horse profiles, type the first few letters of the person or horses name and the system will return your saved profile for you to select.
- If you are entering as a Guest on Strider but you and/or your horse are a USEF member(s), type the name as it appears on the USEF membership and the system will return the associated profiles.
- Make a selection from one of the names.
- The system will auto-fill the returned information.
4. Click the Continue button at the end of the registration form.
- A pop-up appears reminding you to attach any forms (COVID waiver, coggins, liability release) the organizer might have added in the Venue Required Docs at the TOP of the registration form.
5. Click the button for either: Oops: I'll add it now or No. Submit Now
- Please help Organizers by submitting a complete registration.
- NOTE: If an organizer does not allow changes after you submit your entry, you will not be able to add the documents by yourself later from your Rider Dashboard. You will need to email the organizer directly and they can add them for you via their Organizer Dashboard.
6. After viewing your registration for correctness, click the Proceed button on the bottom of your Registration Summary.
- At the top of the form you can see the Venue Required Documents. If you have still not completed them, we urge you to do so before completing your entry.
7. Make your payment to the organizer via PayPal.
- You do not have to have PayPal to pay.
- Select either Login to PayPal or Pay with Credit of Debit Card
- Note: If you have a PayPal account AND you the credit card you want to use it LINKED to your PayPal account, PayPal may deny your payment and force you to login to PayPal to complete your payment
- Either select a different credit card or login to your PayPal account
8. After payment to PayPal there will be a few seconds pause until you are routed back to STRIDER and are provided a STRIDER ENTRY number and an email confirmation indicating your entry and purchase amount is sent to you.
- PayPal has several screens including a second CONFIRMATION of charges screen. You have still not paid you must click Continue. Then click PAY.
- If you do not see a PayPal confirmation number, followed by PayPal routing you back to Strider for your Strider confirmation number, YOU ARE NOT ENTERED.