To post your horse show on STRIDER, it takes just a few steps.
1. Register for a free basic Organizer Account. You need to agree to our platform terms and conditions before you can use our software.
2. Log in to your account here
2. Click <Organizers Corner> at the top left of your screen. The Organizer’s Corner is where you’ll find most of the tools you need to promote, manage, and organize rider registrations you receive online.
3. Click the “Post Your Activity” tab.
That will bring you into the Strider Create Announcement Form. Select any activity listed, or “Post Custom Activity” if you think it may be unique.
- We recommend always saving your announcement as a draft so that you don’t lose your work!
Post Important Documents to Share with Riders
Section 2: ORGANIZER INFO/PHOTO & DOCUMENTS is where you’ll want to put the bulk of your administrative details.
You can share documents with riders through the Strider platform. Simply attach to your activity..they’ll display on your Activity Page. Riders will be able to click and download. These could include release forms, more comprehensive prize lists, or rules information.
“Choose File (Upload Documents):” If you want riders to send you a signed release, upload it here so riders can access it. Riders have the ability to digitally attached documents at no additional charge to their Strider entry.
Choose Photo: This is a great opportunity to post a eye-catching photo or animated gif! (Did you see the clinic posted last year with the riders jumping through rings of fire??)
Make sure the photo is over 300KB in size to get noticed properly by search engines. And do abide by our Copyright Policy please!
Decide How You Want To Collect Payment
Its easy to collect payment in full as riders register with StriderPay™. It’s a great free technology that delivers 100% of proceeds straight into your bank account. Our StriderPay Guide will get you started.
Yes, you can accept checks from riders. But remember, checks make it easier for riders to be a no-show. If you want more reassurance you won’t be left holding the bag, require full payment at time of registration.
Setting Up Templates (Optional)
Hosting multiple events? Templates are a great way to reuse information you’ve entered. Save the Announcement as a Template BEFORE you click <Publish> if you want to reuse any of the typed information. Then go to the <Templates> tab to create a draft and publish.
Click <PUBLISH> when you are ready to tell the world! The system will create a custom URL for your activity. (You can make changes anytime.)
Invite Riders to Enter
Once it’s live, you’ll want to invite Riders to Enter! Do this by sending out your custom URL / link via email or social media.
- Copy the Strider URL for your activity in your browser.
- Email out, or paste into Facebook. You’ll automatically create a “preview” of your activity that riders can click and use to access the entry form.